- The Battle for Brooklyn: a Film Screening January 3 & 4 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM
- Racial Rebellion: The End of the Victim/Grievance Movement Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:45am-1:15pm
- HPPRS Event for November 8, 2011 November 8, 2011, 7:30-9:30 AM
- What is Liberty and What is the Role of Government in Protecting It? Monday, November 7, 2011 11:45-1:15pm
- October 12, 2011 HPPRS Event October 12, 11:45 AM to 1:15 PM
- Legalize It? Solutions to Prostitution Problems in Chinatown Tuesday, Oct. 4 - 6:00pm
- September 26, 2011 HPPRS Events September 26, 2011 11:40-5:00
- Celebrate Freedom . . . Friday, July 29, 2011, 11:30am
- Lunch with U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann Wednesday, February 2nd from 11:30am to 1pm
- Hawaii Public Policy Forum: Round Table Discussion featuring Dan Subotnick Wednesday, January 19, 2011 from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Talk Radio Talk Story Thursday, January 13th 5:30 to 7:30 pm
- HawaiiVotes.org Web Site Demonstration ongoing
HawaiiVotes.org Web Site Demonstration
HawaiiVotes.org is a free public service from the Grassroot Institute. If you or your organization would like to schedule a demonstration, please contact our office at 591-9193 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This powerful new tool allows you to track the actions of Hawaii’s state legislature and individual legislators. This free website provides concise, non-partisan, plain-English descriptions of every bill, amendment and vote in the Hawaii House and Senate. These are all searchable and sortable by legislator, issue category, keyword and more, allowing you to quickly create a custom “voting record guide” for any legislator on any issue.
Correcting historical revisionism and misconceptions promoted by the Akaka Bill.
How Fast Does The State Government Spend Your Money?